Shipping and Delivery Policy
1. The requested bags will be delivered within 5-6 days from the day of request.
2. Delivery charges: The delivery and pickup will be charged. These are flat charges per bag and may get revised from time to time. For periods more than 15 days delivery charges are waved off.
3. Delivery Receiving: The Bags will be handed over only to the user placing the order after verifying his/her identity. In case of non-availability of the user he/she can assign his representative to receive the order on his behalf. The user needs to intimate the company or the delivery person in advance the name of such representative. The Bags will be handed to such representative of the user after verifying his/her identity. The order will be delivered only to an adult above 18 years of age. The delivery will be made only at the address mentioned in the booked order.
4. Return Pickup: The user has to place return request. It is mandatory to mention the desired pickup address from where to pick (if the pickup address is not mentioned, by default the bags will be picked up from the address where the bags were delivered). The bags will be picked up from the requested address within 2 days from request date. While picking up the damage inspection will be done by the pickup person in front of the user or his representative.
5. Damages: While returning the bag will be checked for damages by the pickup boy in front of you before picking. At the same time photographs of the same will be taken. Damages like wheel crack, wheel jamming, shell crack, interior lining tearing or staining, lock damage, handle damage will be charged. These charges will be recovered from the security deposit.
6. The Company is committed to deliver your order within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items by Indian Post. The Company makes its best efforts to deliver as fast as possible. But due to inevitable problems like, strike, civil unrest, curfew, natural calamity, the delivery may get delayed or cancelled.