Terms and Conditions
is a brand, of ‘Felixo Travel Gear Private Limited,’ a company incorporated
under the Companies Act, 1956 having its corporate office at 486/9L 6K F1 G 1
Kusumanjali, Bavada Rd, Kolhapur-416003 Maharashtra, India.
Website www.carrybag.biz and its associated mobile apps are owned by FELIXO TRAVEL GEAR PRIVATE LIMITED.
The following are the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the website and its associated mobile applications (apps) and other media for renting travel bags from Felixo Travel Gear Pvt Ltd under the brand ‘Carrybag’
The Company reserves the right, with or without notice, to change these Terms in its sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of these Terms supersedes all previous versions and can be viewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” link on the www.carrybag.biz website.
By accessing or using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, and constitutes an agreement between you (registered or signed up user of referred to as ‘you’ or ‘user’) and ‘Felixo Travel Gear Private Limited’, ‘The Company’.
1. Signup: For renting out any bag from www.carrybag.biz you need to sign up on
2. License to Use the Website: Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use The Company grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of The Company. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent The Company. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Amazon.in and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising The Company’s names or trademarks without the express written consent The Company. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by The Company.
3. Conduct: You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not The Company, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
a. for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
b. to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
c. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
4. Communication: You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to or its related apps: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable www.carrybag.biz policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify The Company and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
5. Age Limit: Use of and its associated mobile apps is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use and its associated mobile apps only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Rent Request: The user can request for travel bags out of the item list mentioned on the website by signing up in his/her login account. The bag will be delivered to you within the stipulated timeline. After usage you have to raise a return request from your login. The bag will be collected from your address withing the stipulated timeline. The rent will be calculated from the day immediately next to delivery date to the day of return request. The applicable rental plan will be automatically selected depending on the number of days of rental period. The rental charges, delivery charges and the damage charges will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance security deposit will be refunded withing 7 days via Patym to your registered cell no.
7. Request Fulfilment: The Company will deliver your requested travel bag to the address you opt in your request. The company reserves rights to deny any rent request or inquiry request made by you without giving any reason thereof.
8. Delivery: Please refer to the ‘Shipping and Delivery Policy’ mentioned in the website www.carrybag.biz .
9. Rent Duration: Travel Bags can be rented for a minimum period of 3 days and upto a maximum period of 3 months. If required for a duration more than 3 months it should be requested by an email to .
10. Availability: The requested travel bag may not be in stock at time you when you are booking the order. In such case you indemnify the company against any losses or inconvenience caused due to it.
11. Security Deposit: While booking your order you have to pay the security deposit in advance. The rent, delivery charges and damage compensation will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance will be refunded.
12. Rental Charges: When you return the bag the rent will be calculated as per the slab. The slab will be decided based on the actual no. of days of renting period and this will be independent of the “Tentative Rental Period” you choose while booking the order. The day of delivery and day of pickup are excluded from the renting period.
13. Order Cancellation: Please refer to the ‘Cancellation Policy’ mentioned in the website
14. Payment: All payments are to be made by COD to the delivery boy or online using Paytm.
15. Discount Offers: There will be discount offers which will be posted on the website from time to time. Though these offers are open to all there are special terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. The company reserves rights to provide such offers
16. Fraudulent Activities: If fraudulent, suspicious or any unlawful activity is detected or suspected, the company reserves right to black list the user and/or cancel his orders/user login without giving any reasons thereof.
17. Limits: The quantity of order or the no. of times the order is placed is limited to typically required quantity by a single nuclear family. If excess quantity is requested The Company reserves right to decline the order and you will be intimated accordingly.
18. Currency: All transactions are to be made in INR (Indian Rupees)
19. KYC: If felt necessary the company may request for identity and address proof of the user. In case of the user failing produce the requested documents the company reserves rights to suspend the user ID or the cancel the order.
20. Ownership: Travel Bags provided for rent, is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Felixo Travel Gear Pvt Ltd and you shall have no right, title or interest therein or thereto except as expressly set forth in this document.
21. Billing: The tax invoice will be generated after the bag is returned by the user and damage penalties are calculated by the inspection team. The rent will be calculated as per the clause ‘Rent’ mentioned above. The rent, the damage charges, the delivery charges and the GST will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance will be refunded back to the user. The balance will get credited to the user account within 7 working days.
22. Taxation: GST and TDS are applicable to the renting transaction. GST applicable is 18% on the rent, 5% on the delivery charges and 0% on the damage charges. It is required that the corporate users provide their company GST to firstname.lastname@example.org for availing GST benefits. GST # of Felixo travel Gear Pvt Ltd is ****** and PAN is AADCF3678B.
23. Usage of Bags: The Company has no restrictions on the usage of the rented bag by the user. The company is not responsible for the losses or complications arising on the part of the user or anybody associated and/or affected with the usage of the bag.
24. Performance of the Bag: The Company makes hard efforts to provide travel bags in good condition to its users. Each bag undergoes numerous quality checks. Despite these hard efforts there are chances the bag may malfunction during its usage by the user. Such incidences may cause inconvenience or losses to the user. The user should not hold the company responsible for such malfunction. The user is requested to check if the bag delivered is in good and acceptable condition. The user can return the bag if not found in usable condition at the time of delivery. In such cases The Company will deliver another bag as soon as possible and will not charge the user for the delivery and return of the faulty bag. Once the bag is accepted by the user the minimum rent and delivery charges will be applicable.
25. Termination: The user may terminate his login/user ID with carrybag.biz at any time. For doing so the user has to send a request to . The user ID cannot be deleted in case of any pending dues to be paid to the company of any legal proceedings going on. The company reserves to suspend or delete the user account at its own discretion without giving any reasons.
26. Losses: We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential arising due to the usage of the website and its associated mobile apps by the user whether or not any order is placed or whether or not any order is fulfilled.
27. Waiver: If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
28. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Company and its proprietor, directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives and each of the foregoing entities respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers and all of the foregoing entities respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives harmless from and against all claims, liability and expenses, including all legal fees and costs arising from or relating to (a) your breach of these Terms of Service; and (b) your use of this website and associated services including transmission or placement of information or material by you on this website. This provision shall survive the termination of your right to use this website and/or your status as a user.
29. Electronic Communication: The Company may correspond with you electronically by sending e-mails to you or otherwise posting messages via other forms such as a mobile application. You understand and acknowledge that electronic transmission of information on the internet or otherwise has inherent risks and that such communications may be lost, delayed, intercepted, corrupted or be otherwise altered, rendered incomplete or fail to be delivered. You further understand and acknowledge that electronic transmission of information cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and its confidentiality may be vulnerable to access by unauthorised third parties. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability to you on any basis in respect of any error, omission, claim or loss arising from or in connection with the electronic communication of information to you (or your reliance on such information).